Important Updates (19th October 2021)
Data Deletion Instructions
Brezze is just a platform providing powder bank rental as a service and we do not save your personal data in our server. But according to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL. If you want to delete your activities for Brezze App, you can remove your activities by the following instructions.
Go to Your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click ” Setting “.
Then, go to ” Apps and Websites” and you will see all of your Apps activities.
Select the option box of Brezze.
Click ” Remove” button.
Congratulation , you are successfully remove your activities
Otherwise you may choose to contact us at email@example.com for assistant.
We will build a personal information protection management system to embody the policies shown below, and continuously improve it while always recognising the latest IT technology trends, changes in social demands, changes in the business environment, etc. We hereby declare that we will work as a company as a whole.
1. We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information, and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use. In addition, we will take measures for that purpose.
2. We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms.
3. In order to prevent risks such as leakage, loss, and damage of personal information by taking reasonable safety measures, we will inject management resources that match the actual situation of the business and establish a security system for personal information. We will continue to improve. In the unlikely event, we will take corrective action promptly.
4. We will respond promptly and sincerely to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
5. The personal information protection management system will be reviewed in a timely and appropriate manner in consideration of changes in the environment surrounding our company and the actual situation, and we will continuously improve it.
[Publication of purpose of use of personal information]
We will announce the use of personal information within the scope of the following purposes based on Article 18, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Law (Personal Information Protection Law).
Purpose of use of personal information
(1) Purpose of use when personal information described in a document, etc. (including those by homepage, e-mail, etc., hereinafter referred to as "document") is directly obtained from the person himself / herself.
・ Customer's personal information will be reported on the progress and results of contracted business in mobile battery sharing service business, digital signage business, advertising agency business and inbound / outbound consulting and marketing business in Japan and overseas, and related after-sales service. To
inform you about new products and new services (including e-mail if you agree)・ Personal information of those who inquire about each of our businesses is to answer inquiries
・Personal information to shareholders is for contact, provision of various information, shareholder management and related / incidental business
・ Personal information of our employees is for personnel labor management, business management, health management, security management, etc.
・ The information of direct applicants to our company is for recruitment work.
(2) Purpose of use when acquiring personal information from the person himself / herself by a method other than direct writing
・ To carry out mobile battery sharing service business, digital signage business, advertising agency business and inbound / outbound consulting and marketing business entrusted by our
company ・ Personnel information of partner companies is outsourced for skill confirmation in order to provide the
personal information that has been commissioned from and contract agreement destination, carry out contract work, in order to verify
applicant information from the Hello work and private job placement site is, for the adoption of business
[Dissemination of matters related to retained personal data]
The personal data held by the Company (which the Company has the authority to notify, disclose, correct, add or delete the content, suspend the use, delete, and suspend the provision to a third party) is as follows. is.
1. Purpose of use of retained personal data
・ Personal information of inquiries about each of our businesses is for answering inquiries
・ Personal information of our recruitment applicants is for use in recruitment business
・ Customer's personal information is for mobile battery sharing Report on the progress and results of contracted business in service business, digital signage business, advertising agency business and inbound / outbound consulting and marketing business in Japan and overseas, related after-sales service, information on new products and new services (agreement) the gotten If the holding was including e-mail) for
and personal information of our employees is, human resource management, business management, health management, such as for security management
Shared use of personal information
• We will share the customer's registration information and the information acquired by cookies, etc., which are necessary when using the application provided by our company.
• Purpose of shared use: To facilitate our services and to analyze data and improve services of the apps provided by our company
• Information to be shared: Information when registering to the apps provided by our company
• Shared use Scope: Our subsidiaries and affiliated companies
3. Where to make complaints about retained personal data
For inquiries regarding retained personal data, please contact the following window.
4. About the authorised personal information protection organization that we join
We do not have an authorised personal information protection organization to join.
------------End of updates-----------
SIGNUP / LOGIN PROCESS:
By sending One time password on mobile number to verify users authentication during signup/login process. We are committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you provide. We require a phone number to register for our service.
WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT ME IS COLLECTED AND STORED?
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the App, personal information and non-personal information. Personal information is information that you supply to us, as described more fully below, i.e., when you use our Services, obtain a subscription, complete a survey, register on the App, upload content, participate in a community, or provide your e-mail address. Personal information is any information that can individually identify you and includes, among other things, your name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, credit card, billing and contact information. Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you, but it may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, use of the App and the Internet.
As a general matter, you can browse the App without submitting your personal information to us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may supply us or our agents with your personal information. The following lists the most common ways in which we may collect your personal information.
· Registration for an account on the App
· Use of the account through the App, including rental of a Portable Charger
· Payment information submitted to Brezze when renting a Portable Charger
· Registration for an event sponsored by us
· Profile information that You provide for Your user profile
· Social media information that you authorize
· Certain location data, as described below
· Uploading Content to the App
· Submitting an application to work at Brezze.
· Participation in surveys, contests, or sweepstakes
· Sign up to receive alerts or other information via email, text or instant message from Brezze.
· Request for customer service, support requests or other assistance
· App related communications, e.g. account verification; technical notification
· Participation in communities, commenting to blog entries and participation in other forums
· Submission of content or other data and Brezze information on any part of the App that permits it
· Any other place on the App where you knowingly volunteer personal information
In addition, when you interact with the App, we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually and our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of our App (“Non-Personal Information”). Generally, we collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
· Non-identifiable demographic data such as age and gender as part of collecting personal information
· Device information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the App. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
· Analytics and usage information about your use of the App, including GPS routes, and status of GPS chips.
· Device information about the Brezze, including time stamps, battery status.
· Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring App addresses.
· Other information regarding your use of the App.
Collection of Your Source IP Address/Location Information
We collect and store location information about you on the App and associated with your account that you volunteer on the App or enable through the App or your device. We will collect location information regarding the location of the Brezze Portable Charger, the routes taken by these Portable Chargers, and the rental status of these Portable Chargers. We will not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable, but you must agree to provide certain location information in order to use the Service. We also collect and store your device’s source IP address which may disclose the location of your device at the time you access the App.
Collection of Personal Information From or Through Social Media Sites or Using Your Social Media Logon
When you interact with any Service Provider page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Pinterest, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms. If you publish your social media profile on our Service, we may collect personal information that you make available as part of that profile.
Collection of Information from Other Sources
We also may collect information about you that we may receive from other sources or from our offline interactions with you to, among other things, enable us to verify, update information contained in our records and to better customize the App for you. We may also collect Personal Information from credit reporting agencies to, for example, determine your creditworthiness, credit score, and credit usage, in accordance with applicable laws.
Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Information Through Surveys and Promotions
Collection of Third Party Personal Information Through Tell-A-Friend Feature
We may from time to time conduct a referral service to introduce people you know to our Apps and Service. If you choose to use our referral service to tell someone about our Apps and Service or a discount on the Apps and Service, we will ask you for your contact’s name and email address. We will automatically send your contact a one-time email inviting him or her to visit our App. We store this information for the purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your contact may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. We do not use flash cookies, web storage, web beacons or other technology that tracks your browsing history across multiple Apps.
Third-party ad serving companies and other unaffiliated advertisers also display advertisements on our Apps. As part of their service, they may place a separate cookie on your computer or utilize other data collection and tracking technologies, to collect information such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server, and whether you responded to a particular advertisement. We may allow third party companies to place cookies to serve ads on the Apps. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies, how they may be used, or the information they may collect and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of those third parties. Please visit the sites of those businesses at the links above to review their privacy policies. We may add or change the list of third party ad servers from time to time and we encourage you to check this section for changes.
Many of the third party advertisers that place tracking tools on our Apps are members of programs that offer you additional choices regarding the collection and use of your information.
Moreover, you can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings. For more information about how to change these settings for Apple, Android or Windows devices, see:
Please note that opting-out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Apps or on other Apps, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we learn from you to help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the App. We may use your Personal and Non-Personal Information in the following ways:
· To provide the Brezze Service to you as you request
· To track the Portable Charger
· To upload your content to our App as you request
· To permit you to update, edit, and manage your content on our App
· To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us (including service related announcements) and send you information about features and enhancements on our App
· To communicate with you about changes to our policies
· To communicate with you about your comment to a blog post
· To personalize content and experiences on our App, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences
· To disclose anonymized Personal Information statistics and analytics and other details regarding the use of our App.
· To optimize or improve our products, services and operations
· To automatically update the App on your device
· To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
· To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the App
Use of Your Location Information
Specifically, we use your location information to:
· Track the use of the Brezze Portable Charger
· Personalize content on our App, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences
· Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
· Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
· Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the App and their purchasing patterns
Combination of Your Personal Information
We use the information from one portion of the App on other portions of the App or elsewhere in our network of Apps, apps, and other interactive features, or in reports and analysis, all of which are owned and operated by Brezze , and we may combine information gathered from multiple portions of the App into a single customer record or analysis or report. We also use and/or combine information that we collect off-line or we collect or receive from third party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of your customer records.
Who Do We Provide Your Information To?
Business Partners, Sponsors and Third Parties
We may share your Personal Information with our sponsors and other business partners from time to time. You may withdraw your consent to our sharing of your Personal Information with business partners and third parties at any time by following the opt-out process described below.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, billing, push notifications, storage, bandwidth, content management tools, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Personal Information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the App.
We may also use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the App; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the App or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the App or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
What Steps Are Taken to Keep Personal Information Secure?
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your Personal Information. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your device to our servers. Personal Information collected by our App are stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your Personal Information to you. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How Can We Transfer Your Personal Information?
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Brezze , its Clients, Affiliates, or its service providers may retain information (including your profile information) and user Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at email@example.com
What Happens When I Link To or From Another App?
Changes to This Policy
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES AND HOW DO YOU OPT-OUT?
We believe you should have choices about the collection, use and sharing of your information. Although you cannot opt-out of all data collection when you visit our Apps, you can limit the collection, use and sharing of your personally identifiable information.
Collection of Personal Information. All personally identifiable information is provided on a voluntary basis. If you do not want Brezze to collect such information, you should not submit it to the App. However, doing so will restrict your ability to access some content and use some of the functionality of the App.
Emails and Other Communications.
If you would like to alter the type of communications you receive from us, including opting out of promotional communications from us, you may do so at any time by updating the communication preferences specified in your account profile through the App. Please note that this may affect your ability to access certain products and services, and we may continue to send non-promotional communications such as staffing confirmations, surveys, and other information about your use of the Service. If you refer others to us using our email functionality, please note that they may choose not to receive any promotional emails from us in the future by following the opt-out instructions in the email invitation.
Please note that while you may opt out of online behavioral advertising and other targeted advertising served by participating companies through App you may still see other types of advertising on the App, it just may not be as relevant or targeted to your interests.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
If you have an account with Brezze , you may review and change your information by logging into your account and editing your profile. Be advised that we may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting your user account. You will not be permitted to examine the Personal Information of any other person or entity and may be required to provide us with Personal Information to verify your identity prior to accessing any records containing information about you. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete Personal Information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.